Do you support a Football club?

Henrywrites

Do you support a Football club?

Post by Henrywrites »

Football is one of the most popular sports out there. People support a football club based on different reasons and the reason I began supporting Manchester United was as a result of Sir Alex Ferguson, the former manager. Do you support any of those teams?
Shortie

Re: Do you support a Football club?

Post by Shortie »

I am not someone that follows football religiously but I do watch things like the World Cup and the Euros when they are happening. In terms of any premier league teams or anything like that I do not really follow that but I do support England when it comes to The World Cup and The Euros.
Heatman

Post by Heatman »

Yes of course, I support a football club. My favourite football team is Manchester United. I have been a Manchester United fan since my childhood. We are the biggest team in England. I hope that I can watch one of my matches this season in Old Trafford.
Henrywrites

Post by Henrywrites »

Shortie wrote: Sun Jan 29, 2023 5:13 pm I am not someone that follows football religiously but I do watch things like the World Cup and the Euros when they are happening. In terms of any premier league teams or anything like that I do not really follow that but I do support England when it comes to The World Cup and The Euros.
It is fine that you have a nation that you support when they are playing their games at the World Cup. It is one thing to have that connection and the joy that you will feel when England wins a game at the World Cup will always be different.
Timgab

Post by Timgab »

Football is one of my favorite sport so far and that is enough reason for me to have a team in which I stand for, both favourable times and the non favourable times. Manchester United is the team I supported right from the beginning.

Though they might not be doing that very well like other top teams, the fact is I remain with them come rain, sun or snow, I stand for life for them.
Ja sa bong

Post by Ja sa bong »

I know that there are so many other sports in the world but football will always remain the biggest post in my opinion. It is going to be very difficult for you too come into a town where there are no football supporters. I've being a Real Madrid fan for as long as I can remember and it's the biggest club in the world and my eyes.