Other countries

MisterBobbyPin

Other countries

Post by MisterBobbyPin »

Have you traveled to other countries? I've traveled to Canada, but that was a long time ago.
Henrywrites

Re: Other countries

Post by Henrywrites »

I've been to Paris, France and Manchester, England. I went to those places on a working tour. One good thing about making those trips was that I got to experience a different culture from the one I was used to.
Shortie

Post by Shortie »

I haven't traveled to any other countries other than UK and England which is where I am from. I would love to be able to visit USA or France, to be honest but just haven't had the chance or the funds to do so. It's definitely something I hope to do in my life though when I am able to or when I have the funds.
deucher

Post by deucher »

So I have already visited many countries. For example, I was in Poland and I really liked it because this country is a bit similar to mine. I was also in Italy, where the sea is extremely beautiful and very clean, and the climate is beautiful, which allows you to swim and sunbathe for many weeks after the summer.
Riberet19

Post by Riberet19 »

Yes, currently I have been to Portugal, France, Italy, Germany, the United Kingdom and also Mexico and Colombia, I think it is not that much and I want to visit more countries, but over time, this year I think I will travel to Italy again.