Traveling the world by bicycle?

ShawnHikes

Traveling the world by bicycle?

Post by ShawnHikes »

If you were given the chance to travel the world by bicycle, would you?

All expenses paid but it has to be by bike.

If no, why not?

If yes, where you want to start and what would be your route?
Heatman

Re: Traveling the world by bicycle?

Post by Heatman »

I wouldn't put myself in a health risk situation just because I want to get all paid expenses trip all over the world. No sir, I would decline. If it's travel the world by ship or car, I would be interested in doing it.
MisterBobbyPin

Post by MisterBobbyPin »

Yeah, no thank you. Believe it or not travelling thousands of miles of land would not be fun on a bike.
micron

Post by micron »

The best answer is to travel in your country first and then travel in the world, but does we get anything than wasting our precious time. Here we are afraid of accidents from drunken people so its impossible to travel within our areas.
micron

Post by micron »

Traveling the world through bicycle is impossible, because we risk our life from wild life and other things. I wosh to travel if the road is clear else I am sorry for this invitation.
Shortie

Post by Shortie »

I don't think I could do this to be honest even if it was all expenses paid. I could only imagine the weather I would have to go through, how much I would be putting on my body as well traveling that far by bike. I know there are many people that would love to do this but it's not something I feel I would be safe doing. Anyone that can do it and manages to do it is sure a great person. This is the kind of thing I could see people doing for charity.
deucher

Post by deucher »

I would try to travel by bicycle but not too far because it is not very comfortable except for those who like bicycles very much. I traveled 70 kilometers exclusively by bicycle but it was very inconvenient because when I arrived I was tired and immediately went to rest.
Henrywrites

Post by Henrywrites »

MisterBobbyPin wrote: Mon Oct 24, 2022 1:53 pm Yeah, no thank you. Believe it or not travelling thousands of miles of land would not be fun on a bike.
It is going to be a tough one making that type of journey. How is it going to be possible is one of the questions that I keep asking myself in terms of not being stressed out so much.
Riberet19

Post by Riberet19 »

I think I could try it, but traveling by bike is a challenge for your body and your mind, since you will also have to go through all kinds of different trails and there will be many challenges along the way, but if you are brave with the conditions given by the poster, wouldn't be a bad idea.
Timgab

Post by Timgab »

With just few meters of cycling, I felt the impact on my hips, biceps and calves. So telling me to travel the round my country is like mission impossible takes of round, let call it suicide mission. 😁😏😏