Are you an Apple fan?

AJH

Are you an Apple fan?

Post by AJH »

Are you an Apple fan? I love Apple. I have had a MacBook for the last 10+ years. I grew up using PC (which I don't hate) but I like the quality of the MacBooks I have owned. They have lasted longer for me than any PC I ever had.

Anyone else?
Henrywrites

Re: Are you an Apple fan?

Post by Henrywrites »

I am an Android fan, Samsung devices. I have used Samsung device all my life and one good thing about making use of this device is that you get to enjoy a lot of better mobile experience. The downside is that most of their battery life is short.
Heatman

Post by Heatman »

I have never used iPhone yet and I have no interest in purchasing it for now. Yes, the new iPhone 14 Pro Max looks very good but the same thing can be said for my Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra.
MisterBobbyPin

Post by MisterBobbyPin »

No, Apple has been far too monopolistic. Which has ruined prices for consumers.
micron

Post by micron »

Apple prices are too high and what can we get with Androids also in Apple. I have never used Apple phone, but some of them told they are pretty good for selfies.
Shortie

Post by Shortie »

I have been with Apple a few times but when it comes to things like phones I would much rather go with Android as I know I can have 128GB of storage without needing to pay more for extra storage. That was always something I disliked about Apple that they charge more for more storage but Android don't.
Henrywrites

Post by Henrywrites »

MisterBobbyPin wrote: Mon Oct 24, 2022 1:48 pm No, Apple has been far too monopolistic. Which has ruined prices for consumers.
Did you decide not to go for them because of how monopolistic that they have been or as a result of another reason?
Ravenfreak

Post by Ravenfreak »

For a while I was against using Apple products, but that all changed in 2018 when I got a new phone and decided to go with a iPhone SE. I don't think I'd go back to using Android now. As for using a Mac, I find them to be too expensive and I think using Windows or even Linux is better.
deucher

Post by deucher »

I'm not a fan of this technology and I'm not a hater, I treat both companies and Apple and Samsung the same, because I don't understand those people who pour dirt on each other who is better. No one can be 100 percent better. For example, I have an Apple smartphone and a Samsung television. I also once had a Samsung smartphone.
Henrywrites

Post by Henrywrites »

Ravenfreak wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2023 11:08 pm For a while I was against using Apple products, but that all changed in 2018 when I got a new phone and decided to go with a iPhone SE. I don't think I'd go back to using Android now. As for using a Mac, I find them to be too expensive and I think using Windows or even Linux is better.
Oh well, I can't say how I am going to react to using only iPhone as I have been a Samsung device fan for a very long time now and it has been the best decision that I ever took, to be honest with you. Maybe that can change in the future when I make use of an Apple device.