How do I prevent and treat lower back pain?

WarriorStan

Post by WarriorStan »

To prevent lower back pain, maintain good posture, strengthen the muscles of the core and back, practice proper lifting techniques, and avoid sitting or standing for long periods without breaks. If you experience lower back pain, rest, apply ice or heat to the affected area, and consider seeing a healthcare professional for further evaluation and treatment.
Henrywrites

Re: How do I prevent and treat lower back pain?

Post by Henrywrites »

There are people who have always said that they prefer sleeping on a mat every night as a way to cure the back pain. How possible this can be is what I don't know. However, your notes on how to get rid of it are wonderful, too.
Daisy

Re: How do I prevent and treat lower back pain?

Post by Daisy »

To prevent lower back pain, maintain a healthy weight, exercise regularly to strengthen core muscles, and practice good posture. When experiencing pain, use hot or cold packs, over-the-counter pain relievers, and gentle stretches. Avoid activities that worsen pain and consider physical therapy for long-term relief. If pain persists or worsens, consult a healthcare professional for further evaluation and treatment options.
Ben

Post by Ben »

maintain good posture, lift objects properly, and exercise regularly to strengthen core muscles. Avoid prolonged sitting and maintain a healthy weight. If experiencing pain, apply ice packs and take over-the-counter pain relievers. Gentle stretching and low-impact exercises like swimming or yoga can alleviate discomfort. If pain persists, consult a healthcare professional for tailored treatment and guidance.