Do you use fitness tracker?

Daisy

Do you use fitness tracker?

Post by Daisy »

Well, I don't use fitness tracker. I have never felt any necessity of using a fitness tracker. There is no point in using these devices when you are already damaging our bodies with junk foods, and unhealthy lifestyle.
Alisa

Re: Do you use fitness tracker?

Post by Alisa »

I do not use a fitness tracker, however, I wear a smart watch, which seem to do everything a fitness tracker does.
ShawnHikes

Post by ShawnHikes »

I use an Apple watch with Strava Premium.

I pretty much only use the watch for the time and for my fitness.
Henrywrites

Post by Henrywrites »

I make use of fitness tracker since I keep fit on a weekly basis. I want to understand how I am doing and where I need to make improvements.
Heatman

Post by Heatman »

I don't make use of fitness tracker. I don't see any good it does because everything depends on when habits you have. Using a fitness tracker wouldn't stop you from eating bad food, smoking or drinking too much.
MisterBobbyPin

Post by MisterBobbyPin »

Wouldn't really be beneficial for me. I usually just walk the dog and that's enough for me.
micron

Post by micron »

I don't go Gym so no Fitness tracker, but this is good for exercising people to track their body health. If I go to gym, then would have used this tracker. I have watch to track my BP, but not using much.
Shortie

Post by Shortie »

I wouldn't say I use a fitness tracker but my phone does count how many steps I take per day and I do try and reach my 10,000 steps each day if I can. I love how the app I have on my phone will notify you when you hit your 10,000 steps and it will also reward you with badge awards for hitting certain step milestones as well.
deucher

Post by deucher »

I also don't use them because I don't need to know how many calories I've lost or anything else. Because I can know the number of steps thanks to the phone, and only those who want to find some excuse count the lost number of calories.