How do you feel about the preservation and restoration of historical monuments and artistic heritage in your region?

deucher

How do you feel about the preservation and restoration of historical monuments and artistic heritage in your region?

Post by deucher »

In my opinion, this was very important because many young people do not want to learn history because there are no monuments and memories left, so they do not have any confirmation of the words they study, and in my opinion it would greatly stimulate them to believe in it and feel that atmosphere which was in the period they are talking about and about the figure they will see.
Nathan

Re: How do you feel about the preservation and restoration of historical monuments and artistic heritage in your region?

Post by Nathan »

I acknowledge the importance of preserving and restoring historical monuments and artistic heritage in my region. These landmarks serve as tangible links to our past, reflecting our cultural identity and heritage. By safeguarding them, we ensure future generations can appreciate and learn from their significance, fostering a sense of continuity and pride in our shared history.