Do you think that gaining a lot of weight in muscle is bad for your health?

Riberet19

Do you think that gaining a lot of weight in muscle is bad for your health?

Post by Riberet19 »

Many people gain a lot of weight by gaining muscle mass, this entails other things such as supplementation and sometimes chemicals as well, but do you think that having a lot of muscle mass can be bad for your health? I think so, as that would put a lot of pressure on your joints and would also have effects on your metabolism and mobility.
deucher

Re: Do you think that gaining a lot of weight in muscle is bad for your health?

Post by deucher »

In my opinion, this is true, but I think that if you just gain fat mass and do not convert it into muscles, then it is even more harmful. That's why I try to do exercises in moderation just to keep the body in good shape and not to become a bodybuilder.
Lora

Re: Do you think that gaining a lot of weight in muscle is bad for your health?

Post by Lora »

Gaining a significant amount of muscle mass can have both positive and negative impacts on health, depending on various factors such as overall body composition, lifestyle, and individual health conditions. While increased muscle mass can improve metabolic health, strength, and functional capacity, excessive muscle gain may strain joints and increase the risk of injuries. It's important to aim for a balanced approach to muscle gain, focusing on overall health and wellness rather than solely on size.