Three gadgets you cannot live without

Daisy

Three gadgets you cannot live without

Post by Daisy »

What are three gadgets that you cannot love without? For me that would be a laptop, a mobile phone, and ear buds. When have these three gadgets can do anything, from working to having fun.
Nathan

Re: Three gadgets you cannot live without

Post by Nathan »

For me they would be a camera, laptop and of course a phone. Well, I can also use my phone camera instead of camera but I don't like using my phone camera. If I can add one more gadget to this list, I will include gimbal.
Alisa

Post by Alisa »

I need a phone, a headphone and a smartwatch. I also like having a selfie stick because I enjoy taking photos. However, this makes the number of gadget 4, think I will have to eliminate smartphone and add phone, headphone and selfie stick.
cmoneyspinner

Post by cmoneyspinner »

Three gadgets? Well actually, one is not a gadget. But now that I have it, I don't know how I lived without it. That's my Amazon Fire TV. I love it! I love ll of the streaming services. I can access a lot of entertainment: old TV shows and movies I watched when I was a kid, Asian entertainment (I like Korean dramas), music and more!

The other 2 gadgets are: my laptop and my earphones. One of the buildings in our apartment complex caught on fire a few years ago. I have already planned that if a fire occurs, I will save my laptop and my personal documents. If it's possible to save my Fire TV, I will. But if not, I'll but another one. :D
JennyorAlice

Post by JennyorAlice »

My smart phone, my laptop and my Kindle Fire.

My phone.....in case I'm out somewhere and I need to make a phone call in an emergency.

My laptop......I need that to be able to work on my blog.

My Kindle Fire........I have that specifically for reading. I can take that with me when I'm traveling and have lots of books with me without taking up much space.
Eclipse

Post by Eclipse »

For me, the most obvious being my phone. I need it to stay in touch with everyone, especially family overseas. The other item is my laptop and my desktop. I use my desktop daily for work, gaming, forums, research, watching movies, etc.

My laptop, similar to my desktop, is used for work, forums, coding, etc. on the go
Heatman

Post by Heatman »

The three gadgets that I can't live without are ;

1. My Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra
2. My Bank Token
3. My laptop

My life is tied to these three electronic devices.
micron

Post by micron »

My life goes with these Laptop and Android as it is very mandatory for me. I can't live with computer for a day so bought 2 systems.
Shortie

Post by Shortie »

When it comes to gadgets I feel like I use them a lot with working and also keeping in contact with friends and family. If I had to only have 3 gadgets that I could not live without it would definitely have to be

Mobile Phone
Laptop
Wireless Earbuds.
deucher

Post by deucher »

I can do almost all this work on a smartphone, so I only need it. Also, it's hard for me to imagine how I would watch movies without a TV because the laptop is too small for that. Well, the third option is also headphones, because I often have to talk to someone on the phone in public places and I didn't want anyone to hear what I was talking about.