Herbal Healing

Nathan

Herbal Healing

Post by Nathan »

Do you use herbs for healing?

For minor ailments like cold, cough, fever, diarrhea, acidity, inflammation, I use herbs like ginger, garlic, pepper, turmeric.

I also like to use herbal medicines like Ashwaganda, Shilajit, Brahmi for stress and anxiety.
Heatman

Re: Herbal Healing

Post by Heatman »

My grandfather is a herbalist and ever since my childhood we have always used herbs and roots to treat some of the illnesses that we suffer from and those herbs and roots are very effective.
Shortie

Post by Shortie »

There have been times when I have used herbs for healing purposes and it's been for things like colds and such when I haven't been able to get hold of any kind of cold medication for the cold I have and I have had an herbal remedy in the house to use. Many swear by herbal remedies though and some prefer to use it over using any kind of medication.
Daisy

Post by Daisy »

I use herbal healing. The traditional and native medicines around the world use herbs and spices to cure diseases. For example, Ayurveda, the Hindu medicinal system expensively uses herbal medicines. Traditional Chinese Medicine or Native American Medicine also uses herbs in treatment of various diseases.
Heatman

Post by Heatman »

Neem leaves is a herbal leaves that treats a lot of illnesses. It's used to malaria. It's a very bitter leaf but it's very effective. It's used to prevent ailments like asthma, diabetes, and digestive problems.
The Raven

Post by The Raven »

Yes I do, but in terms of tea. I had problems with my stomach for a very long period of time and even I tried using medications it may help for a short period of time. But, I found a wormwood tea and it is very bitter but very helpful. Sadly, I still don't know the core issue with my stomach and I kind a avoid seeing a doctor. :P
George

Post by George »

Common herbal healing solutions include remedies like ginger for nausea and inflammation, chamomile for relaxation and sleep, and peppermint for digestive issues. Echinacea is used to boost the immune system, while lavender aids in stress relief. Turmeric has anti-inflammatory properties, and garlic is believed to support heart health. However, it's essential to consult with a healthcare professional before using herbal remedies, as they may interact with medications or have adverse effects.
Stuart

Post by Stuart »

Many herbal medications can be safe when used correctly and in moderation. Common examples include ginger for nausea and digestion, echinacea for immune support, and peppermint for digestive issues. However, it's essential to consult with a healthcare professional before use, especially if you're pregnant, breastfeeding, or taking other medications. Always follow recommended dosages and be aware of potential interactions or allergic reactions.
David

Post by David »

Herbal healing involves using plant-based remedies to support health and well-being. I use herbal healing and always do research and understand the properties and potential side effects of herbs before I use them. I also consult with a qualified herbalist or healthcare professional for guidance. This is very important, especially if you have preexisting health conditions or are taking medications. Start with small doses and monitor your body's response. Remember that herbs complement, rather than replace, conventional medical treatments.