Gaining weight healthily

Shortie

Gaining weight healthily

Post by Shortie »

Gaining weight is not something everyone needs to do but in some cases, you will find that there will be people that do need to gain weight for health reasons.

Gaining weight may seem easy if you just eat all the bad foods but this can have a really bad effect on your health and is not advised. It is advised to gain weight eating healthily and responsibly and a lot of the time, you will be guided by your doctor or another health professional.

Have you managed to gain weight healthily? How did you do it?
Ravenfreak

Re: Gaining weight healthily

Post by Ravenfreak »

Dairy is a good way to gain weight in a healthy way, you can also gain weight eating a bunch of fruits and vegetables. The main thing you need to focus on is more calories in than out, and avoid anything that's fried. Home made meals are much healthier than going to McDonald's. I recommend making dishes with lots of carbs, like chicken alfredo. You can add lots of heavy cream to your sauce to add extra calories.
deucher

Re: Gaining weight healthily

Post by deucher »

Gaining weight does not mean simply eating a lot and exercising, because the body also needs a lot of useful substances for this, which are found in healthy food, so you need to maintain a proper diet. I am now on this path and I need to make a lot of effort in order to gain real useful mass.