What is your favorite culture cuisine?

Nathan

What is your favorite culture cuisine?

Post by Nathan »

One of the reasons why I enjoy traveling is I get to taste different foods. One of my favorite foods is Indian foods. Well, the term Indian food might not be enough to describe the whole range of different cuisines in India. The country offers so many foods that I cannot make a list here. My favorite happens to be naan and chicken butter masala.
Daisy

Re: What is your favorite culture cuisine?

Post by Daisy »

Biryani is my favorite Indian food. However, I tend to avoid eating Indian foods because of high fat content. I like Chinese food, my favorite Chinese foods are dumplings, chow mein, duck roast, wanton soup, chicken Manchurian rice, etc. I also like French food, especially the confectioneries.
cmoneyspinner

Post by cmoneyspinner »

My favorite culture? I love Jewish kosher food! I used to work in Miami Beach, Florida. They had great Jewish restaurants. Jewish kosher delicatessens made the best sandwiches in the world!

My next favorite food is Chinese. I loved eating at Chinese restaurants. The tea, the crispy noodles, the won ton soup, and egg rolls. Then the main dish for dinner: whether it was chicken, beef, pork, shrimp, there was always a lot of tasty vegetables.
Eclipse

Post by Eclipse »

I love Japanese/Korean food the most. Although I'm a fan of trying to experience various cuisines whenever I can, I will always want to eat Korean or Japanese food more times than not.

I would love to go to Japan to experience more of their cuisine, but for now I'll stick with the local spots
Heatman

Post by Heatman »

I had a very good experience with all the Chinese food I ate when I went to China 🇨🇳. I never thought in my life that I would enjoy Chinese food but they turned out so good.
deucher

Post by deucher »

I have not tried Indian food, but from movies and videos I saw how diverse the dishes are and they look very appetizing. However, for me, the cuisine of my country is one of the tastiest because we have borscht and dumplings and also lard. But if we do not take into account my country, it seems to me that for me Italian cuisine is in second place, because my mother works in Italy and I have tried a lot of their dishes.
Daisy

Post by Daisy »

One of my most beloved cuisines globally is Italian cuisine. Its rich flavors, diverse ingredients, and comforting dishes like pasta, pizza, and risotto have captured the hearts and palates of people worldwide. From hearty sauces to delicate desserts, Italian cuisine offers a delightful culinary journey that resonates with many cultures. I also like Indian and Chinese
Riberet19

Post by Riberet19 »

I would say that in general, Japanese cuisine has many exotic and exquisite dishes that I love, for example, sushi, gyoza, butanaku, ramen, mackerel sashimi, and many more with which I could make this much longer post listing them, they have a very extensive gastronomy.