Skip dinner or skip breakfast

Nathan

Skip dinner or skip breakfast

Post by Nathan »

If you have to skip meal, what would you do, would you skip dinner or skip breakfast. I would prefer to skill dinner. In fact, skipping dinner is a healthy choice compared to skipping breakfast. Breakfast is the most important food for the day.
MisterBobbyPin

Re: Skip dinner or skip breakfast

Post by MisterBobbyPin »

Breakfast would what I would choose, as I have skipped it quite easily and I don't need food until the end of the day.
cmoneyspinner

Post by cmoneyspinner »

My friend told me to never skip breakfast. She said it would cause my skin to age more quickly. For years, I ate something for breakfast. Even if it was just a muffin and a cup of coffee. If I were on a diet to lose a few pounds, I either skipped lunch or dinner. However, for the past 5 years, I have been skipping breakfast. For some reason when I wake up in the morning, I am just not hungry and don't want to eat. My stomach will not wake up with me. But I never skip dinner. Because after not having breakfast, by dinner time, I'm starved!
Dilip

Post by Dilip »

Neither. I can skip lunch much easily compared to other two options.
ZandraJoi

Post by ZandraJoi »

I intermittent fast so I automatically skip breakfast. Dinner is a time with my husband. Many people will find that they automatically do this as well. Breakfast is from two words of break & fast. People tend to not realize there is a reason for that term lol
The key is to do what works for you & your schedule.
Empire

Post by Empire »

Nope, I do not skip either of them. I mean breakfast is the most important meal of the day that keeps your body gaming for most of the day. I do not eat a big meal anyway. If I had to pick on what not to eat anymore then I would say dinner :)
Eclipse

Post by Eclipse »

I, for the most part, don't eat breakfast as food is the last thing I think about in the morning. I usually get hungry around 11 am to noon so I eat an early lunch and I do enjoy having dinner at night since that's my favorite meal

I'll eat something small in the morning sometimes, but I am not a big breakfast kind of person
Heatman

Post by Heatman »

I can't skip my dinner for any reason whatsoever. I wouldn't be able to sleep at all and even if I managed to sleep, hunger will still wake me up. I would gladly miss my breakfast.
Shortie

Post by Shortie »

If I had to skip one meal during the day it would always be dinner. I was always told right from a kid that breakfast was the most important meal of the day and that stuck with me after I was told that. Now I always ensure I eat a good breakfast that will keep me going and in most cases if I needed to, skipping dinner would not be an issue for me at all.
deucher

Post by deucher »

I have the opposite and know that dinner is not the main meal and food is not so important and I would rather skip breakfast because it is very difficult for me to eat in the morning or because it takes a long time for my body to wake up so while this is happening it is already time to take it lunch, so most of the time I don't have breakfast.