What is your favorite comfort food?

Nathan

What is your favorite comfort food?

Post by Nathan »

My favorite comfort food is French fries. It takes less than 10 minutes to cook. Peel potatoes, slice thing, dunk in icy cold water for few seconds, drain water, sprinkle corn starch and toss in the fryer, drain oil, toss salt and pepper and they are ready to eat.
ShawnHikes

Re: What is your favorite comfort food?

Post by ShawnHikes »

Fried mushrooms.

I like to forage them from nature and fry them myself.

Their delicious but frying food isn't the best for you.

I also like to cook them up with pasta which is a little better.
Heatman

Post by Heatman »

My favourite comfort food is fried plantain and salad. I don't mind eating it everyday, I would never get tired of it. I know how to make it myself and it's why I don't joke with it.
deucher

Post by deucher »

For me, it's probably pizza, because it's not that difficult to make, or you can even buy ready-made, but you can add any ingredients and it all depends only on your imagination, and it mostly always turns out delicious, and it doesn't take more than 15 minutes to bake.
Daisy

Post by Daisy »

for many people, comfort food is often something nostalgic or indulgent, like macaroni and cheese, mashed potatoes, or a warm bowl of soup. These dishes evoke feelings of warmth, satisfaction, and familiarity, providing a sense of comfort during challenging times.My favorite comfort food is stirred fried noodles and steamed dumplings.