Android Vs. iOS

Nathan

Android Vs. iOS

Post by Nathan »

I use Macbook, iPad, and iPhone, therefore, iOS is my obvious choice. I have tried using Android, specially Samsung Phones. I really liked those devices but I am more of iOS user.
MisterBobbyPin

Re: Android Vs. iOS

Post by MisterBobbyPin »

I use a android, they're cheaper and I like using them more than IPhone's. Androids are just more reliable to me.
Alisa

Post by Alisa »

I use budget Android phone. If the phone is lost or damaged, I can easily get another one without having to worry about the finances. I cannot imagine to spend $1500 for just a phone.
Dilip

Post by Dilip »

I prefer Android because they are the best for normal use in my scenario.

I am a casual user and I do not need anything so complicated. I need a phone, and some apps that I regularly use.
Eclipse

Post by Eclipse »

I prefer iOS personally. I use an iPhone, MacBook Pro, iPad, Apple Watch, etc.

I'm a huge fan of Apple and, although their products are super expensive, in the end you're paying for quality and reliability. I have used Android in the past but I prefer to stick with Apple's ecosystem
Heatman

Post by Heatman »

I have never been the type of person who compares Android and IOS. This is because both of them are very good in their own way. I'm using Android in Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra but I have good respect for iPhone products.
micron

Post by micron »

I am with Android only because they are cheaper compared to IOS. I don't have much money to buy those Iphone. I love Samsung smartphone which gives nice performance and speed in those days, but now VIVO.
Ravenfreak

Post by Ravenfreak »

I used to use a Galaxy S7 (yeah that's how long ago I used an Android device!) but I made the switch to the iPhone SE in 2018. I have used Apple devices since then, and I don't think I'd switch back. I do miss the easier customization of Android phones, plus it's easier to get emulators downloaded on a Android. However, I feel more secure using an Apple device as their security is stronger than Android devices IMO.
Shortie

Post by Shortie »

I use Android myself and I am quite happy with Android. I love that I can get a phone that works for me and I do not have to pay extra to have the amount of storage I need. At the moment I have the Huawei P30 with 128GB of storage and that works for me for what I use my phone for. I also use Google a lot for things like emails and even YouTube so it makes sense for me to have an Android phone.
deucher

Post by deucher »

I would not choose just one because, to be honest, both have problems. For example, iPhones do not start to lag as soon as Androids, and Androids, in turn, have more services for customers than iPhones. I now have an iPhone, but this does not mean that I only love this company. In the near future, I plan to buy a Samsung S23