What Oil Do You Use For Cooking?

Daisy

What Oil Do You Use For Cooking?

Post by Daisy »

I use Olive Oil for cooking. If you want to choose healthy fats, use olive oil to cook your food or as dressing in your salad and sauces. Olive oil does not builds up bad cholesterol. Olive oil is a healthy fat. It reduces the lipids, and also cleanses your internal organs.What oil do you use for cooking?
deucher

Re: What Oil Do You Use For Cooking?

Post by deucher »

When I lived with my parents, they always cooked food only with sunflower oil, but when I learned about its harm, I tried to replace it with olive oil, but it was possible to do it completely only when I started living alone and cooking for myself.
Ola

Re: What Oil Do You Use For Cooking?

Post by Ola »

The best oils for cooking depend on the method of cooking and nutritional considerations. For high-heat cooking methods like frying or sautéing, oils with high smoke points such as avocado oil, coconut oil, and peanut oil are ideal to prevent the formation of harmful compounds. Olive oil, particularly extra virgin olive oil, is a healthy option for low to medium-heat cooking and adds flavor to dishes. Other healthy choices include canola oil and sesame oil, each offering unique flavors and nutritional benefits. By the way, I use coconut oil