Don’t Smoke, Don’t Drink, Don’t Do Drugs

Daisy

Post by Daisy »

Tobacco, alcohol, and drugs kills more people than any diseases. He hardest hit group is teen. Most of the smokers, drinkers and drug users are the people who started while in teens. Drugs are banned in many countries but tobacco and alcohol are openly sold. Sadly, more people die due to tobacco and alcohol related issues compared to drugs.
Ravenfreak

Re: Don’t Smoke, Don’t Drink, Don’t Do Drugs

Post by Ravenfreak »

I don't smoke at all, my parents did when I was growing up and they still do. My sister unfortunately picked up the habit at some point too, but I thankfully never did. I thought it was disgusting, and when they mentioned that you'll throw up the first time you smoke I avoided it. I rarely drink because I don't really care for the taste and my dad was a bad alcoholic too. As for drugs, I've only smoked a little bit of weed when I was young and have a couple of gummies with THC, other than that I don't do any other drugs and I haven't in a long time.
Heatman

Post by Heatman »

Well, I don't smoke and I don't do drugs but you see drinking, I don't think that I can be able to stop it. I really love enjoy drinking alcoholic beverages. My favourite beer is Heineken and Harp. I also drink whisky too and my favorite brand is Jack Daniels.
Riberet19

Post by Riberet19 »

I personally do not smoke and I do not drink, I only drink on special occasions just a bit of Whiskey, some beer or other drink, I think that being over-the-counter drugs, and anyone who is of legal age can access them, it is normal to see that mortality rate related to these drugs, but the authorities and governments do not seem to care.
Cory

Post by Cory »

I've never smoked or done drugs, and I've taken very few sips of alcohol in my life. I'm not a fan of any of it and never plan to be. Possibly one of the reasons I've been particularly healthy over the years.
deucher

Post by deucher »

I've only tried alcohol from this and I don't use it regularly, but it's quite tasty at parties and it can also help a lot with communication or stress. And I still don't understand why people get drunk because no matter how much I drink, I don't feel addiction. For example, I haven't drunk alcohol for 2 years and I don't feel that I need it, but before that I drank beer every night and was able to give it up in one day.
Solomon

Post by Solomon »

Abstaining from drinking, smoking, and drugs is crucial for maintaining physical health, mental clarity, and overall well-being. These substances can lead to addiction, causing harmful consequences to one's body, mind, and relationships. They impair judgment, increasing the risk of accidents and risky behaviors. Long-term use can result in serious health issues like cancer, heart disease, and neurological disorders. Choosing sobriety promotes longevity, fosters personal growth, and enables individuals to fully engage in life's opportunities, enhancing both personal fulfillment and societal contributions.
Lora

Post by Lora »

Refusing to indulge in drinking, smoking, or drugs is pivotal for my well-being. These substances jeopardize my physical health, cloud my mental faculties, and threaten my relationships. Addiction looms as a constant risk, undermining my autonomy and tarnishing my future prospects. Their short-term allure masks the long-term consequences: chronic illnesses, impaired cognition, and fractured connections. Opting for sobriety empowers me to embrace life fully, nurturing my health, fostering meaningful connections, and pursuing my aspirations with clarity and purpose.
Henrywrites

Post by Henrywrites »

Smoking and drinking have made it impossible for a couple of people to live their lives the way that it should be. I mean, it has made it slaves to the act, and it seems it is something that they are not going to stop any time soon.
Ben

Post by Ben »

Avoiding smoking, drinking, and drugs fosters a healthier lifestyle. Smoking damages lungs, leading to respiratory problems and cancer. Excessive drinking harms the liver, increases risk of accidents, and damages relationships. Drugs impair judgment, harm organs, and can lead to addiction and legal issues. Choosing sobriety promotes physical health, mental clarity, and a brighter future