Sea Vs Himalayas

Nathan

Sea Vs Himalayas

Post by Nathan »

Seas are the lowest point on earth surface and the Himalayas are the highest point on earth surface. Given a choice, what would you choose: sea or Himalayas? I would prefer to go to the Himalayas instead of sea. The mighty Himalayas are majestic.
Alisa

Re: Sea Vs Himalayas

Post by Alisa »

We have sea here, we get to see the sea everyday, however, we don't have the Himalayas. Therefore, I will definitely choose the Himalayas. By the way, I have never been anywhere near the Himalayas.
Dilip

Post by Dilip »

The land in between :D

There is no point in opting for high cold temperatures or salt water.
MisterBobbyPin

Post by MisterBobbyPin »

Seas are easier to get too, so more people are going to visit them.
micron

Post by micron »

Himalayas had good things and interesting objects while sea had only water and under water animals. I would prefer climbing Himalayas only than riding on Sea.
deucher

Post by deucher »

I would definitely choose the sea because I don't like mountains because it's cold there and it's very difficult for me to tolerate low temperatures. Also, I'm afraid of heights, so I shouldn't even try. I have no problems with the sea.
Riberet19

Post by Riberet19 »

I think I would prefer to travel to the bottom of the sea, since there are mysteries there where human beings have not yet been able to reach or discover, but also the danger of going there is immense, going up to the Himalayas is also dangerous if you are not sufficiently prepared, but I think the other is worse.
Sabrina

Post by Sabrina »

Traveling to the sea offers a serene escape with sandy shores, salty air, and the rhythmic sound of crashing waves—a rejuvenating retreat for the soul. Conversely, the Himalayas evoke a sense of awe with towering peaks, crisp mountain air, and serene landscapes—a spiritual journey into nature's grandeur. Each experience is unique, offering moments of tranquility and introspection amidst the vastness of the sea or the majesty of the mountains.