Probiotics

ZandraJoi

Probiotics

Post by ZandraJoi »

Do you take Probiotics? Some people prefer to eat the food rather than take a supplement. Which types of strains do you take & why? How long have you been taking them? Have you noticed a difference in your gut health?
I'm unfortunately quite sensitive to probiotics. I've tried many strains & small quantities. Never had success with any of them.
Debashis

Re: Probiotics

Post by Debashis »

I don't take any probiotics but I know many people who prefer getting probiotics from food sources like yogurt, kefir, sauerkraut, and kimchi because they offer a variety of strains and can be more gentle on sensitive stomachs. It's essential to consult a healthcare professional when dealing with gut health issues and sensitivities to find the best solution for you.
Riberet19

Post by Riberet19 »

I used to take probiotics, but I took them with the dairy drink called Actimel, which I think is a brand from my country if I'm not mistaken, I'm currently not taking anything that has probiotics in it, but it wouldn't be a bad idea to take them again in the future.
Nathan

Post by Nathan »

I prefer probiotics that contain a variety of strains, including Lactobacillus and Bifidobacterium species, to support diverse aspects of gut health. Look for products with high colony-forming units (CFUs) to ensure potency. Additionally, I prioritize probiotics that are shelf-stable and do not require refrigeration, making them convenient for daily use. Quality, potency, and convenience are essential factors in my choice of probiotic supplements