Have you ever played for a team in a sport?

Shortie

Post by Shortie »

Many sports have their own teams in which if you are good enough, you can get picked to play for a team in your area and even participate in things like tournaments. Where I live, football is the one that is popular for people to train and try to get into a team. I know a few friends of mine have kids that trained and are now part of a team that they play on.

Timgab

Re: Have you ever played for a team in a sport?

Post by Timgab »

Yes I have played for couple of teams back then when I took playing football that serious. I was very good in defense, one of the team played came about a recommendation by my friend who was a member of the team.

I was glad that I really enjoyed the cooperation the team had. It was nice playing for people with the experience like you guys had been doing it from ages. 😛
Ja sa bong

Post by Ja sa bong »

As much as I love and enjoy football, I don't get involved in playing because I know it is a physical and contact sports where you can easily get injured.

I have played football when I was still a kid which was fun but it is not something I am willing to do now as an adult because there are much higher stakes for me.
Jason76

Post by Jason76 »

I did martial arts which is a solo thing. In fact, the only teams I played on were for basketball and track and that was in elementary school. Well, in high school I mostly got into music, not sports, and in middle school I simply wasn't good enough for basketball.