Have you ever played tennis?

Shortie

Have you ever played tennis?

Post by Shortie »

Tennis can be a fun sports game to play. I remember when I was in school, I used to stay over for an after-school tennis club they did when I was in I think it was year 3 and I had to much fun learning to play tennis during those after-school clubs. I used to go out with friends as well to the tennis courts not far from where I lived to play tennis with my friends and that was always a lot of fun.

Have you ever played tennis? Do you enjoy it?
Timgab

Re: Have you ever played tennis?

Post by Timgab »

My answer remains and will stands no. I haven't tried playing table tennis not even for once. No doubt that I find pleasures seeing others play, but I do have this anxiety whenever I want to play it. I think that's probably because most of my friends were not that into this table tennis of a thing, rather we play football or volleyball all day.
Ja sa bong

Re: Have you ever played tennis?

Post by Ja sa bong »

No, tennis is not a popular sport in my town and it's the reason why I have not been able to partake in playing that kind of sports.

I have been watching it online because I enjoy watching it and Raphael Nadal will always be one of my favorite players when it comes to tennis.