How to gain weight?

Daisy

How to gain weight?

Post by Daisy »

Are you under weight? What are you doing to gain your weight? In my opinion, high fat, high protein and high carb diet will help you gain weight. You also need to do low impact exercise and get a good rest to gain weight.
Dilip

Re: How to gain weight?

Post by Dilip »

Very easy, right? Do nothing at all, be lazy, sleep as much as we wish etc.
Ravenfreak

Post by Ravenfreak »

It all comes down to more calories in than out. I also recommend calculating your Basal Metabolic Rate, this is the rate that your body burns calories while in resting state. From there you can adjust your calorie needs in order for you to gain weight. I also highly recommend doing cardio, and gaining from natural foods such as nuts, and limit your sugar intake. Adding heavy whipping cream to your coffee can help you gain weight too.
Heatman

Post by Heatman »

Dilip wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 2:01 pm Very easy, right? Do nothing at all, be lazy, sleep as much as we wish etc.
You can also add eating a lot of junk foods in the process. Also, eating very late in the night does it too. It will first start with making your stomach bigger. A friend of mine got so fat with eating late in the night.
deucher

Post by deucher »

Yes, this is an absolute truth, and you should not forget that all products require a lot of money, and these products also require a lot of money, so not everyone who has the desire has the opportunity to do it.