Have you tried Keto diet?

Daisy

Have you tried Keto diet?

Post by Daisy »

Keto diet is high fat, moderate protein and low carbohydrate diet. The diet consists of 60-80 percent fats, 10 -30 percent protein, and 5-10 percent carbs. The diet aims to use ketones for energy instead of glucose for energy. Have you tried keto diet?
Nathan

Re: Have you tried Keto diet?

Post by Nathan »

No, I have not tried Keto diet. However, if you are thinking to try keto diet you should always consult your health care provider before following this dietary method. Otherwise, you might risk your health
Heatman

Post by Heatman »

I have never tired Keto diet. The only one I have tried was OMAD but I didn't like how my body reacted to it. After that experience I stopped anything about diet.
Shortie

Post by Shortie »

I have not tried the keto diet, no. I do know people that have done the keto diet though and they do praise it for how good it is. They do say that starting it is the most difficult part until you get into the swing of things.

I always see so much about Keto diets into the New Year and through January so that definitely seems to be the time when many people take on a diet like that.