What is your favorite console?

Shortie

What is your favorite console?

Post by Shortie »

With so many consoles on the market now, even though many may own everyone or at least maybe one or two of the consoles on the market right now, everyone will have their favorite console that they prefer to play on.

When it comes to the consoles that you either own or have played recently, which one would you say is your favorite?

For me, I would have to say that out of the Nintendo Switch and the Xbox Series S that I own I would have to say that the Series S is my favorite with the Nintendo Switch coming a very close second.
Aerodynamic

Re: What is your favorite console?

Post by Aerodynamic »

I currently own the PS4. Hoping to get a PS5 soon.
Henrywrites

Post by Henrywrites »

The one that I bought cheap and liked a lot was PlayStation 2. I am of the opinion rhat majority of players have one story or another rhat rhey will tell about this particular gaming console.
Ravenfreak

Post by Ravenfreak »

My all time favorite console is the Sega Genesis! I currently own four of them including the addons, the Sega CD and 32X. It was the very first console I ever played as a kid, and the first console I owned too. My cousins had one back in the day, and I first played Sonic the Hedgehog in 1994. I got my own Genesis in 1998. It's known as the Mega Drive outside North America btw.
ZandraJoi

Post by ZandraJoi »

My favorite one was the Nintendo NES. It had a lot of the games we liked to play such as Dr. Mario, Tetris, Tetris Attack. It also had versions of the old Atari games that was fun to play as well. I think we tried either Playstation or Xbox at one time but couldn’t get into it.
Ja sa bong

Post by Ja sa bong »

My favourite console is the latest Playstation 5. I have Gameboy, SuperNES, Xbox 360, Atari 2600, and Nintendo Switch. In all of them, my favourite is PS5. It's the best console.
Heatman

Post by Heatman »

Playstation is always going to be my favourite console for playing video games. I have owned all Playstation consoles. Playstation 2 is the best PS Sony have released. I had a very good time with Playstation 4. It was difficult leaving it for PS5 but I had to upgrade.
deucher

Post by deucher »

I don't have a console at the moment and I don't even plan to buy one, because a computer is much more convenient and cheaper in the long run. Maybe one day I will buy it when I just get tired of sitting at the table and want to play lying down