Do you use earbuds, headphones or airpods?

Shortie

Do you use earbuds, headphones or airpods?

Post by Shortie »

When it comes to listening to music or maybe when you are out in public watching a video or scrolling social media, what do you usually wear to listen to your stuff privately?

I myself wear ear buds myself. I have in the past use not air pods but third-party air pods I would call them but they have never lasted long enough and I have always gone back to ear buds as I have found them to be more convenient and last me longer.

Do you use headphones, ear buds or air pods when listening to stuff in private?
Ravenfreak

Re: Do you use earbuds, headphones or airpods?

Post by Ravenfreak »

I only use headphones, I don't like earbuds. They are uncomfortable and I feel like I get better sound quality from a good pair of headphones. I've had this same pair of headphones for about 4 or 5 years now. I kind of want to upgrade to an actual good gaming headset soon though. These headphones have a microphone, but the sound quality isn't that great.
Cory

Post by Cory »

When I do actually use ear devices to listen to music, I use earbuds. They don't bother me like they do some people. It's nice that a device so minimal can bring so much noise to your ears.
Debashis

Post by Debashis »

I use earbuds for everything from listening to music, making calls, watching movies, gaming. Literally everything that involves audio.
Heatman

Post by Heatman »

Yes of course, I'm using both headsets and airdrops. My headset is for my playing video games. There's no way I would play my games outloud without using my headsets. As for my airpods, it's what I use in making calls and playing music with my smartphone connected to it.
Henrywrites

Post by Henrywrites »

I have rarely made use of the earpiece that I got. Most of the times, I am very busy and don't have time to use the earpiece to watch movies, but I have this accessory. That has made me not to bother about getting an earbud because it is also going to be as useless as the earpiece that I have now.
deucher

Post by deucher »

I always use headphones because I need quality music and quality sound, but only they can provide that, so I always choose headphones, even if in some cases they are not convenient.