Vegan Diet Vs Vegetarian Diet

Nathan

Vegan Diet Vs Vegetarian Diet

Post by Nathan »

Vegans not not eat any kind of animal products including dairy products like milk, cheese, butter, etc. They only eat plant-based food. Where as vegetarians do not eat meat products, however, they eat dairy products as well as eggs.Egg whites do not contain animal cells, therefore, technically eggs are vegetarian food.
Which kind of diet do you like?
Alisa

Re: Vegan Diet Vs Vegetarian Diet

Post by Alisa »

I don't eat meat everyday, so I guess, I frequently eat vegetarian foods. Sometimes I don't even eat any dairy, so I have also tried vegan, but I don't strictly practice vegan or vegetarian diet.
Heatman

Post by Heatman »

I eat all sorts of food. The most important thing is that I eat everything in moderation. It's the best way to keep my health in check. I eat only white meat.
Shortie

Post by Shortie »

I am someone that will eat all kinds of food so I get everything that I need to so that I am healthy and I feel satisfied after having a meal. I remember once when I was younger, my best friend at school was a vegetarian and I went through a phase where I tried to be a vegetarian too. I soon gave up when I couldn't have bacon and chicken as a vegetarian.