Watch sports?

JennyorAlice

Watch sports?

Post by JennyorAlice »

Do you watch any sports on tv? If so, which sports do you watch? Which teams do you follow/support?
micron

Re: Watch sports?

Post by micron »

We love to watch Cricket, and some times Football, but favorite is Cricket only. I am currently not watching because all of our favorite players got retired.
Timgab

Post by Timgab »

Yea of course I love watching sports. When it has to do with sports, my favorite game is football. As it stands, football remains my first favorite seconded by racing. I can spend all day watching this two sports.

Football remains the hero of sport to me simply because I can watch and play it. But on the other hand, I can only watch race but do not partake in reality. Lol. And that brings a conclude to the matter.
Ja sa bong

Post by Ja sa bong »

As a result of it been very difficult for me too go to each and every stadium 🏟 where I want to watch the football club that I support, this is the reason why I would have to watch most of their football matches on the television. It is like I am going to watch Manchester City play against Liverpool today in the English Premier League.
Jason76

Post by Jason76 »

I enjoy watching American football on TV. It's very relaxing, especially during holidays. Who else enjoys it? Who likes it live?
Henrywrites

Post by Henrywrites »

Watching sports on TV is more like a daily routine for me. I have always enjoyed doing that, especially during weekends when we have the English Premier League showing live. That is how I get to enjoy my weekends.