How often do you buy clothes for yourself?

Shortie

Post by Shortie »

When it comes to buying clothes, I tend to stick with the same clothes that I have for a while and my kids will usually come first when they need new clothes. I guess it's a mother thing to always put my kids first with anything like that.

The last time I bought myself any clothing was in October 2022 when I bought myself two t-shirts and 3 hoodies ready for the winter and I am so glad I decided to buy the hoodies as they have definitely been needed this past month or so.

How often do you tend to buy clothes for yourself?
Ravenfreak

Re: How often do you buy clothes for yourself?

Post by Ravenfreak »

I feel like I get new clothes maybe once or twice every year. I don't buy clothes that often, and usually what I buy are t-shirts, socks, and boxers since they tend to wear out more. I typically only wear shorts, which they're basketball shorts so I don't really need to get new bottoms that often. Most of the time I get my clothes from Walmart, sometimes I'll get things from Amazon.
The Raven

Post by The Raven »

Not very often due to lack of money and hard financial situation I am in. My country is very poor and it is hard finding a job. So, I only buy once in 2 years and it is for season. What I mean by this is, I buy shoes every two years, jacket maybe every 3 years but shirts and t-shirts every year. :D
It's hard but doable.
Cory

Post by Cory »

I don't buy clothes too often because I currently have enough clothes to keep me clothed throughout the week until I wash them. I sometimes have had to buy clothes due to a new job, sometimes I buy new socks/boxers because they get holes in them occasionally. I rarely buy T-shirts because I have way too many of them right now, so many that I need to sell quite a few.
Solomon

Post by Solomon »

The frequency of buying clothes varies based on personal preferences, lifestyle, and wardrobe needs. Generally, it's advisable to buy clothes as needed, rather than adhering to a strict schedule. Factors such as changes in fashion trends, wear and tear of existing garments, weight fluctuations, or special occasions may prompt purchases. Some individuals prefer seasonal updates, while others opt for a more minimalist approach. Ultimately, buying clothes should align with practicality, sustainability, and personal style, rather than adhering to a specific timeframe.
Ben

Post by Ben »

I aim to buy clothes only when necessary, prioritizing quality over quantity. Typically, I consider factors like wear and tear, changing seasons, or special occasions. I try to limit my purchases to a few essential items, ensuring they complement my existing wardrobe and serve a purpose. By adopting a mindful approach to shopping, I not only save money but also reduce unnecessary consumption and contribute to sustainability.
arunima25

Post by arunima25 »

I am not into impulsive buying. So, I will buy things only when I actually need it. The same goes with my clothes. More so I am into minimalist approach in the last few years and this is so satisfying. I don't buy clothes until I donate or discard some old ones and make space for the new ones. I buy clothes once in a year or two.
CharleseVolo

Привеееет, дорогая моя! Ну ты представляешь, как рада видеть тебя здесь на нашем веб-сайте! А если ты до сих пор не увер

Post by CharleseVolo »

Слушай, наш вебсайт – это как твоя собственная сокровищница познаний и веселья! Тут тебе предоставляется возможность отыскать все, о чем только мечтаешь: советы по уходу за собой, идеи для творчества, рецепты вкусняшек причем даже секреты удачной карьеры!
https://dezmembrariauto.md/ru/koleso-aksecsuary-disk-koleso-bmw-2-f45f46-2014-2021-1

Хотя далеко не все! Мы тут создали целое сообщество, где тебе предоставляется возможность знаться с единомышленниками, делиться средствами мыслями и получать поддержку в каждой истории. Ведь вместе веселее, правильно?

А еще у нас здесь практически постоянно что-нибудь происходит! Промоакции, конкурсы, онлайн-мероприятия – ну ты сообразила, все, чтобы ты не скучала и всегда чувствовала себя в центре внимания!

И не медли, подружка моя! Загляни на наш вебсайт и давай совместно погрузимся в увлекательный мир познаний, отдыха и бесконечной дружбы! Я уверена, для тебя здесь понравится не менее, чем в моей компании!