Does junk foods make one gian weight?

Henrywrites

Does junk foods make one gian weight?

Post by Henrywrites »

I have seen people that are worried about their weight ask how they can gain weight faster. When I began training, my instructor told me to avoid junks as that is the fastest way to gain weight. How true is this?
Ravenfreak

Re: Does junk foods make one gian weight?

Post by Ravenfreak »

Junk food will definitely help you gain quickly, but most junk is full of sugar so you'll end up gaining more belly fat than anything else. Having excess belly fat causes metabolic issues like diabetes, high blood pressure, etc. so it's best to not gain weight this way.
Henrywrites

Post by Henrywrites »

Ravenfreak wrote: Fri May 12, 2023 12:07 am Junk food will definitely help you gain quickly, but most junk is full of sugar so you'll end up gaining more belly fat than anything else. Having excess belly fat causes metabolic issues like diabetes, high blood pressure, etc. so it's best to not gain weight this way.
Thank you for the insight. I felt that could be a reason too as there are times people train and they end up gaining pot belly and not the real flat tummy that a lot of trainers want.
Shortie

Post by Shortie »

I would say that eating a lot of junk food can definitely result in you gaining a lot of weight, however, some people do not tend to gain weight no matter how much of a certain food they eat and they feel because of that, they are fine and can eat as much as they want.

That is far from true and even if you do not gain a lot of weight when it comes to eating a lot of junk food, you have to remember how much damage you may be causing your body away from weight game such as clogged arteries which can result in heart attacks or even strokes and diabetes.
deucher

Post by deucher »

This is true because junk food does not have any useful substances that would help the body develop muscles and everything else necessary for mass growth, but it is only fat, so you can gain weight, but such fat can only cause problems.
Lora

Post by Lora »

consuming junk foods can contribute to weight gain. Junk foods are often high in calories, unhealthy fats, sugars, and refined carbohydrates while lacking essential nutrients. Regularly consuming these foods can lead to an imbalance in calorie intake, causing weight gain over time. Junk foods tend to be less filling, leading to overeating and excess calorie consumption.A balanced diet rich in whole foods is key to maintaining a healthy weight and overall well-being.