Do you consume protein powder?

Debashis

Post by Debashis »

I consume whey protein post workout. It's considered beneficial. It provides 27gram of protein per scoop along with other required nutrients.
Do you consume any kind of protein powder?
Riberet19

Re: Do you consume protein powder?

Post by Riberet19 »

In the past, I took protein powders, but not currently, because I didn't notice any improvement and it's just a supplement when you can't eat what you need daily, I don't think I need it for my training or nutrition.
arunima25

Re: Do you consume protein powder?

Post by arunima25 »

I avoid taking any nutritional supplements unless it is actually prescribed to me by my doctor. Especially when it comes to protein powder. There are studies that show their adverse effects too, especially on our renal health. I take a protein rich balanced diet. I have a moderate work out regime and my protein intake through the balanced diet that I take has been good enough so far. However, there is a big market of protein powder and other protein supplements out there and they have a huge consumer base. It's a profitable business out there.
Rebeca

Post by Rebeca »

As someone who incorporates protein powder into my fitness routine, I find it beneficial. Protein powder helps meet daily protein needs, aids muscle repair, and supports muscle growth after workouts. It's convenient for busy schedules and can be customized to fit dietary preferences. However, it's important to pair it with a balanced diet for optimal health and performance.