How can I cope with feelings of overwhelm and burnout in a high-pressure work environment

Brenda

How can I cope with feelings of overwhelm and burnout in a high-pressure work environment

Post by Brenda »

Set boundaries around work hours and prioritize self-care activities such as exercise, relaxation, and hobbies to replenish your energy. Delegate tasks when possible and ask for support from colleagues or supervisors. Practice stress management techniques such as mindfulness, deep breathing, or progressive muscle relaxation to reduce symptoms of burnout. Consider seeking professional support from a therapist or counselor if symptoms persist.
Jenifer

Re: How can I cope with feelings of overwhelm and burnout in a high-pressure work environment

Post by Jenifer »

When I'm feeling overwhelmed and burnt out in a high-pressure work environment, I prioritize self-care. I take short breaks to recharge, practice deep breathing exercises, and set realistic goals to manage my workload. Seeking support from colleagues or a mentor also helps me gain perspective and find solutions. Establishing boundaries and learning to say no when necessary allows me to maintain balance and prevent burnout.