Do you eat light or heavy?

Ja sa bong

Do you eat light or heavy?

Post by Ja sa bong »

I've been a light eater since my childhood. I love eating my food in small portion. I might eat 7 times before night but it will be small bits of food all the time. Do you like eating light or do you eat heavy with plenty food at once?
Timgab

Re: Do you eat light or heavy?

Post by Timgab »

I love eating heavy foods but not plenty of it. I like food that last in my stomach and keep me from being hungry very often. No doubt I can take a lot of snacks and this is the only thing I eat from time to time but for big time meals, I prefer the heavy ones most times.
deucher

Post by deucher »

I don't really follow my diet because my body structure is such that I can't gain extra weight. However, after several meals of heavy food, I feel a loss of strength, so I will limit it very much. I try to eat right and healthy, because if obesity does not threaten me, then problems with the liver have not gone away.
Ola

Post by Ola »

I eat light meals when I need quick energy or before engaging in physical activity, allowing for easier digestion and preventing discomfort. For heavier meals, I prefer them during times of relaxation or after intense workouts when my body requires replenishment of nutrients and calories. It's essential to listen to my body's hunger and energy levels, adjusting meal sizes accordingly to ensure optimal digestion and overall well-being.