Milk and milk products

Daisy

Milk and milk products

Post by Daisy »

Are you in search of your daily dose of calcium? Take milk. Milk or yogurt can fulfil your daily requirement of calcium. Take some buttermilk after a heavy meal. It helps to relieve the lining of the stomach after hot food. Include cheese in your diet. Apart from calcium, it contains vitamin B and helps the skin stay healthy. Soft cheese helps build strong teeth and bones. It also prevents osteoporosis.
Ravenfreak

Re: Milk and milk products

Post by Ravenfreak »

Some people are lactose intolerant so they can't have dairy milk however lactose free milk exists. It tastes pretty similar to dairy milk with lactose in it believe it or not! My spouse is lactose intolerant so we often have to substitute to using lactose free milk. Dairy is definitely good for your bones! I have yogurt almost every weekday, and I drink milk from time to time too.
Debashis

Post by Debashis »

I love milk and all milk products. Yogurt is something which I can have multiple times a day. I really love having yogurts randomly throughout the day while chit chatting with friends or watching some movie or series. When my friends plan to have ice creams, I choose to have yogurts instead hehe. The strawberry flavor is my favorite! <3
deucher

Post by deucher »

I have been drinking milk since I was a child, because I spent a lot of time in the village at my grandmother's, where there was a cow and natural dairy products. Unfortunately, this did not help me much because now, at 21, I have problems with my knees and bones in general.
Ola

Post by Ola »

While milk products offer valuable nutrients like calcium and protein, they also have potential drawbacks. Some people are lactose intolerant, unable to digest lactose found in milk, leading to digestive discomfort like bloating and diarrhea. Milk allergies can cause severe reactions in sensitive individuals, including hives, wheezing, or anaphylaxis. Certain milk products like cheese and ice cream can be high in saturated fats and calories, contributing to weight gain and heart disease if consumed excessively. Moderation and alternatives may be necessary for those with sensitivities or health concerns.