Can City beat Chelsea?

Henrywrites

Can City beat Chelsea?

Post by Henrywrites »

Chelsea will be hosting Manchester City this evening in one of the most entertaining matches for this weekend. Do you see City dominating Chelsea once again or do you expect another surprise win by Chelsea?
Heatman

Re: Can City beat Chelsea?

Post by Heatman »

Chelsea and Manchester City are playing right now in the English Premier League and their current score is 2-1 with Chelsea leading. If things continue the way it is going, I believe that Chelsea stand a chance of beating Manchester City.
Ja sa bong

Post by Ja sa bong »

The match later ended 4-4. It was a very tough match for both teams. I give credits to Chelsea for not throwing in the white towel until it's full time. They played so well to deserve a point from the match.
Henrywrites

Post by Henrywrites »

Ja sa bong wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2023 4:59 pm The match later ended 4-4. It was a very tough match for both teams. I give credits to Chelsea for not throwing in the white towel until it's full time. They played so well to deserve a point from the match.
One thing with Chelsea fc is that they turn up in games where you are expecting that they will get beaten and lose games you expected them to win easily. This has been affecting their current status in the English Premier League.