iPhone 15

Cory

iPhone 15

Post by Cory »

Do you plan to pick one up? What do you think you'll be able to do with it that you couldn't do on older devices? What's the maximum you would spend on it?
Ravenfreak

Re: iPhone 15

Post by Ravenfreak »

I won't be picking one up anytime soon. I typically will wait a few years before I upgrade my phone, I've had my iPhone XR for a couple of years now. Plus I don't think my phone provider offers the new iPhone 15 since they're a prepaid service and usually sell older phones. My iPhone works just fine, so I don't need to upgrade.
Riberet19

Post by Riberet19 »

I am not an iPhone user, so I do not expect to buy it when it comes out, in fact, its prices sometimes seem exorbitant, I will not pay more than $ 1000 for a mobile device when I use mine to communicate via WhatsApp and phone calls.
deucher

Post by deucher »

My friend has an Ion 10 and he is completely satisfied with it, it still works perfectly, supporting all programs and not showing any bugs, while I saw a video on the Internet where people after a couple of hours of buying an iPhone 15 already faced a problem with its loading.
Heatman

Post by Heatman »

Well, iPhone 15 is a very good smartphone but unfortunately I'm not going to be buying it. I'm very good with my iPhone 14 Pro Max which is still in a very good condition. There's no need for me to spend another thousands of dollars on a new iPhone.