Smartwatch

MisterBobbyPin

Smartwatch

Post by MisterBobbyPin »

Do you have a smartwatch? Do you plan on getting one?
Fait

Re: Smartwatch

Post by Fait »

I got a Samsung one and I love it :D
micron

Post by micron »

A smart watch is necessary for those who had lot of stress and health problems. I don't have any since never thought to buy it, but in the future I may buy one.
Shortie

Post by Shortie »

No, I do not have a smartwatch. My mum has one and I love that she can do so much with it and I have often looked into getting one myself but at the moment, I just do not have the funds to jump on a smartwatch. It is something I will look into in the future though as I would love to own a smartwatch.
deucher

Post by deucher »

I would like to buy an Applewatch because they are really quite useful, thanks to them you can make calls and pay for purchases and even reply to SMS, so in such cases you don't even need to carry a smartphone with you. and the chance that it will be removed from your hand and stolen is much less than the phone from your pocket.
Heatman

Post by Heatman »

I don't have any business with smart watch. I'm very okay with making use of smartphone, I don't need to add any more smart devices on my body. I have a smart TV at home too. I'm good with using ordinary wrist watch.