Who is the best manager in Europe now?

Henrywrites

Who is the best manager in Europe now?

Post by Henrywrites »

There are a lot of young managers doing amazingly well at their respective clubs at the moment. When asked to pick, which manager would you consider to be the best manager right now?
Heatman

Re: Who is the best manager in Europe now?

Post by Heatman »

I believe that the best manager in Europe right now is going to be Xabi Alonso. He is the manager of Bayer Leverkusen in German Bundesliga. He is yet to lose one match this season in all competition.
Ja sa bong

Post by Ja sa bong »

Heatman wrote: Sun Nov 12, 2023 5:19 pm I believe that the best manager in Europe right now is going to be Xabi Alonso. He is the manager of Bayer Leverkusen in German Bundesliga. He is yet to lose one match this season in all competition.
I agree with to this one too. Xabi Alonso is operating freely in his own world with no other managers being anywhere near him.

Carlo Ancelotti the Real Madrid manager is another manager who is good this season in all Europe.
deucher

Post by deucher »

In my opinion, Xabi Alonso, who coaches Bayern in Germany, is the best today, because he has never lost in a season, so he can be called the best, and if he even wins the championship, I think he will receive the award for the best coach of the year.