Is it easy for you to gain weight?

Ravenfreak

Is it easy for you to gain weight?

Post by Ravenfreak »

Has it been easy for you to gain weight? Some people have high metabolisms that make it difficult to put on weight, regardless of what their diet is like. I know my cousin had a very high metabolism when he was a teenager, he could eat a lot of food but never gain an ounce of weight. I have a coworker who has the same issue, no matter how much he eats he barely gains anything. I'm sure that will catch up with him as he ages though. As for me, I do find that it's somewhat easy for me to gain weight.
Shortie

Re: Is it easy for you to gain weight?

Post by Shortie »

I find that it is very easy for me to gain weight but that has been something that tends to run through my mum's side of the family for all females we have noticed.

I try to stick to a balanced diet to ensure I am getting all I need and also to ensure that I do not put on a lot of weight. We often joke that we look at a slice of chocolate cake and put weight on LOL
deucher

Re: Is it easy for you to gain weight?

Post by deucher »

However it may seem, it is very difficult because there is such a specificity of the body when it very quickly digests all the food you eat and you simply cannot gain weight, so it is not as easy as it seems.