Your Breakfast?

micron

Your Breakfast?

Post by micron »

Which type of breakfast you do? and dd you eat same everyday or changes once in a week or any routine.
I eat most time Idli and sometimes Dosa and chapathi. The breakfast giving me some hopes in losing weight. These are Indian Breakfast Items and how about you all?
Ravenfreak

Re: Your Breakfast?

Post by Ravenfreak »

I change up my breakfast from time to time, it's either muffins or sometimes sausage and bacon. I also enjoy having healthier cereals such as Cheerios, and Corn Flakes. I don't like eggs so I never have them, and sometimes I'll also have toast. It's good to have a balanced breakfast and start the day off right!
ZandraJoi

Post by ZandraJoi »

I intermittent fast so I don’t eat for a good 13 hours on average. I don’t eat for 2 hours after I’m up because I’m just not hungry. But I will admit, by the time I do eat, I AM hungry. Then I make my frozen banana shake with almond butter, baking cocoa, stevia. Been having that for many, many years now. So to answer, I don’t eat breakfast. By the time I do eat at 11am, it’s really “brunch” lol I’m not a morning person anyways!
micron

Post by micron »

ZandraJoi wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 3:05 am I intermittent fast so I don’t eat for a good 13 hours on average. I don’t eat for 2 hours after I’m up because I’m just not hungry. But I will admit, by the time I do eat, I AM hungry. Then I make my frozen banana shake with almond butter, baking cocoa, stevia. Been having that for many, many years now. So to answer, I don’t eat breakfast. By the time I do eat at 11am, it’s really “brunch” lol I’m not a morning person anyways!
Thats an awesome to hear, but this is good for your health and keep healthy. I always keep intermission even if I ate late in morning then much lunch too will be late.
Shortie

Post by Shortie »

It really depends on what I fancy eating on the day when I wake up. Usually, it's a bagel with some melon cut up into a bowl that I have and that usually fills me up until at least lunch and other times it could be porridge or a bowl of cereal. I do like to change it up a little though when I can so that I do not get too bored of what I am eating each morning.
Kale

Post by Kale »

Super unhealthy I'll admit!! I am not the best at eating healthy, and yeah I suck. :( It's usually takeout at a local diner. I know it is bad for me etc and need to eat at home more.
Henrywrites

Post by Henrywrites »

ZandraJoi wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 3:05 am I intermittent fast so I don’t eat for a good 13 hours on average. I don’t eat for 2 hours after I’m up because I’m just not hungry. But I will admit, by the time I do eat, I AM hungry. Then I make my frozen banana shake with almond butter, baking cocoa, stevia. Been having that for many, many years now. So to answer, I don’t eat breakfast. By the time I do eat at 11am, it’s really “brunch” lol I’m not a morning person anyways!
I am looking at adopting intermittent fasting, but my mind has not let me achieve that yet. Intermittent fasting, according to health practitioners, is not good as you end up skipping breakfast, but I have observed those practising it to be healthy and active. This makes me wonder why we have varying opinions in the health sector about the benefits or dangers of intermittent fasting.
deucher

Post by deucher »

I always don't have enough time every morning to prepare a normal breakfast, so I mostly eat the same thing and usually what can be prepared quickly. For example, sandwiches or cereal.