What did you eat during Christmas?

Heatman

What did you eat during Christmas?

Post by Heatman »

It's a very common thing for food to be cooked in surplus during Christmas celebration. My family cooked so many food that I couldn't eat them all. We had Rice, stew, sauce, fried chicken and fried plantain etc.

What and what did you eat on Christmas day?
Shortie

Re: What did you eat during Christmas?

Post by Shortie »

On Christmas Day I always do party foods and things like that so there is always plenty of foods for everyone to choose from that they would like. THere was sausage rolls, vegetable spring rolls, duck spring rolls, cheese and onion rolls, crackers, cheese, cakes, chicken skewers, prawns and so much more.

We usually do the Christmas dinner on the Eve as it's much easier for us with me having kids who get way too excited to eat on the day. For the dinner on the Eve we had turkey, pigs in blankets, roast potatoes, peas, carrots, bread sauce and pigs in blankets gravy.

Along with all the food we also had things like nuts, chocolates, cheese snacks, snacks out throughout Christmas.
deucher

Re: What did you eat during Christmas?

Post by deucher »

In my country, before Christmas, we have a festive dinner for which 12 lean dishes are prepared, I won't say all of them, but there is a tuber as well as a soup made of mushrooms and kutia. And on Christmas itself, we mostly eat meat and sausages, as well as dumplings and baked potatoes.