Do you own a tablet?

Ravenfreak

Do you own a tablet?

Post by Ravenfreak »

Do you currently own a tablet, or have you owned one in the past? I feel like most people nowdays don't really have tablets anymore, they just use their phones for everything. For a while I wanted to get a tablet so I could play Pokemon Go on a bigger screen, but now I'm not sure if I still want one or not. If I do get one, I'd rather get a Android powered one just because they're much cheaper than a iPad.
Shortie

Re: Do you own a tablet?

Post by Shortie »

I have had tablets in the past and I still have one at the moment. I thought the tablet that I still have now was completely dead and no longer a working tablet but my daughter found it in storage and tried charging it and found that it still works despite the screen being cracked a little.

Now I still have access to a tablet if I need to but being it is now around 6 years old, it is quite old and a lot of stuff now doesn't tend to work on the device or it can be quite slow.
Heatman

Post by Heatman »

The only tablet I have owned was one given to me when I did a teaching program called N-Power for conducting my research. The tablet was Afri-One tablet. It's got a detachable keyboard.
deucher

Post by deucher »

Yes, I once had a tablet and in fact I stopped using it because it makes no sense. I can watch movies on a computer and for quick tasks I have a smartphone, so I sold it.
Cory

Post by Cory »

I own one, but I never really use it and my father is the one that always uses it. I thought I would have liked to play games and watch media on it, but I still just use my iPhone regardless of the small screen.