What is your favorite flavor of popcorn?

Shortie

Post by Shortie »

Popcorn is a perfect snack for any time whether it be watching a TV show, watching a movie or maybe playing video games, or even watching a sports event. You can never go wrong with popcorn and with so many different choices to choose from in flavor, there is always something for everyone.

I myself always used to go with either toffee, salted or sweet popcorn but over Christmas, I found a flavor that I had never seen before which was Gingerbread Toffee Popcorn. At first, I was a little skeptical about it thinking that the gingerbread flavor would probably be a little too much but it actually worked and it was really nice. I could have eaten a whole bag to myself if I am honest so it was a good job I bought it to share.

Unfortunately, a flavor like this will more than likely only ever be released around Christmas which is a shame so it is something I will look forward to around that time of year.

Kale

Re: What is your favorite flavor of popcorn?

Post by Kale »

Butter popcorn mainly! I like cheddar/cheese popcorn too, though.
deucher

Re: What is your favorite flavor of popcorn?

Post by deucher »

I tried all the flavors of popcorn, but I liked the salted one the most because it has a very rich taste and you feel it. For example, caramel is no longer suitable for eating often, it is better to try and compare with other flavors.