VR

MisterBobbyPin

VR

Post by MisterBobbyPin »

Do you have a VR headset? Do you even plan on getting one?
micron

Re: VR

Post by micron »

I wish to have an VR headset in the future for better game enjoyment. These are new invented items so we should use them than previous models.
Does somebody tell me is it good for our eyes since it is kept on eyes.
Shortie

Post by Shortie »

I don't have a VR headset no but my youngest son has had a strong interest in VR for the last couple of months. He did want me to get a VR headset for Christmas for the whole family to share but unfortunately, it wasn't in my price range as they are quite expensive. He still keeps going on about it and watches a lot of videos on YouTube regarding VR and I have said if I was ever able to afford one, I would get one for the family to share.
Ravenfreak

Post by Ravenfreak »

I have the Playstation VR set. I've only used it a handful of times though, I got the original one for the PS4. It's pretty cool, but you need to use it quite often to get a feel for it. Otherwise you're going to get motion sickness if you don't get used to it and if you use it for a while. I'd like to get a Oculus Rift at some point, it'd be cool to check out VR Chat.
deucher

Post by deucher »

As for me, I once greatly underestimated these glasses because they were simply not as practical as they are now. Thanks to them, for example, it is much easier to play games and also the picture seems much more realistic.