Have you ever built a PC before?

Ravenfreak

Have you ever built a PC before?

Post by Ravenfreak »

Many people enjoy building pcs and it's actually much cheaper in the long run to build your own pc too. Sure the parts aren't cheap, but in most pre built PCs the parts can be outdated and a little over priced. Plus it's fun learning how to build a PC, and figure out the best parts to get the best bang for your buck! If you get familiar with building PCs, you can even start a PC building business. I've never actually built a PC before though.
Shortie

Re: Have you ever built a PC before?

Post by Shortie »

I have seen a PC built before but I have never attempted to build my own PC. I always used to watch my Dad build PCs as he used to do it as a side hustle to earn an extra income. I would watch when I was able to and I did learn some things from that.

I do understand that it can be cheaper for you to build your own PC rather than buying it pre-built so I would love to be able to learn more on how to build my own PC myself.
Heatman

Post by Heatman »

Unfortunately, I don't have any knowledge of how to build a PC and as a result of that, I haven't built any PC yet. I have only been buying but I hope to one day to learn how to build PC of my own.
deucher

Post by deucher »

I bought my first computer already ready with all the parts assembled, so maybe it was a mistake, because it is clear that if you buy the parts separately, you can make a better and cheaper computer. That's why I assembled my second computer myself.