Do you like to always have the latest devices?

Shortie

Do you like to always have the latest devices?

Post by Shortie »

If you are someone that is into technology and you tend to always keep track of the latest technology and when it is released, you may also be the kind that may prefer to buy the latest technology devices as well when they release.

I myself have technology in my home from TVs to PCs, game consoles and even mobile phones but I will admit, I am not someone who always likes to have the latest devices as they release.

What about you? Do you like to have the latest devices when they release or do you tend to wait?
Ravenfreak

Re: Do you like to always have the latest devices?

Post by Ravenfreak »

It depends on the device. If it's a phone or tv, I can wait however if it's the latest game console I'd like to try and get it as soon as possible. For example I just got a new tv for Christmas last year, my spouse and I had been using the same one we got in 2014. Games look much better on my new tv but I honestly wasn't bothered by using a 1080p display for my games for a long time. I've had my iPhone XR for two years now and even got it when it was already somewhat outdated.
Heatman

Post by Heatman »

When it comes to upgrading my devices, if it's my smartphone, I usually upgrade every 2 years. I can't be upgrading my smartphone every year like most people do. It's a good feeling to use new phones when they are released but that's an expenses I can't afford to make.
deucher

Post by deucher »

I would like to have them, because if they are new, then they are the most powerful, and I like it when all programs load quickly, but every year they increase in price, even if nothing changes much, but even if I wanted to, I could not afford to always buy the latest version of devices