Did you ever have an iPod?

Shortie

Did you ever have an iPod?

Post by Shortie »

I remember way back when iPods were brand new and everyone wanted one. I remember getting one I think it was around 2009 - 2010 when I got one and I absolutely love it, thought it was great back then that I had something like that I could have my music on and listen to wherever I was at the time. I think I still have the iPod in the house somewhere to be honest it just doesn't get used anymore.

Did you ever have an iPod? Do you still have it laying around somewhere or do you maybe still use it?
Ravenfreak

Re: Did you ever have an iPod?

Post by Ravenfreak »

Man I wanted a iPod so bad when they first came out! My parents could never afford one though, they couldn't even afford the knock offs I would see other people bring to school when I was in high school. My spouse used to have one when we first started dating, they had a iPod nano. I remember we found it after we moved in together, but it didn't work anymore.
Cory

Post by Cory »

I owned at least one iPod in my lifetime for sure. It may still be in the house somewhere. I enjoyed listening to the large selection of music that I had available on my iPod. Now I don't even use the iPod any longer on my iPhone, I just use YouTube Music and Pandora, which doesn't take up a whole lot of space like music does.
deucher

Post by deucher »

Unfortunately, I did not have it, because when there was a trend for these products, I was not yet familiar with technology apart from the TV, but when I was really interested in it, it became, in principle, not a very useful product in the modern world