Do you use your phone to track your steps?

Shortie

Do you use your phone to track your steps?

Post by Shortie »

With the phone I have at the moment which is the Huawei P30 Lite, I am able to see on my home screen how many steps I have made throughout the day and I get a notification when I hit 10,000 steps in one day which is my goal to try and reach each day if I can.

Do you use your phone as a way to track your daily steps?
Henrywrites

Re: Do you use your phone to track your steps?

Post by Henrywrites »

To be honest with you on this, I don't do that. I know for sure that I walk a lot and using my phone to track my steps doesn't bother me at all.
Ravenfreak

Post by Ravenfreak »

Funny enough I technically do use my phone to track my steps, however not in the way you'd think I would. :P I end up keeping track of my steps via Pokemon Go! You get bonuses in the game if you manage to walk a certain amount of kilometers.
Heatman

Post by Heatman »

I'm making use of Samsung Health Application is what I use to track my daily steps. It was very good in keeping the data for me. I was later introduced to using Sweat coin and it's what I'm using now. I have a target of 10,000 steps every day.
Henrywrites

Post by Henrywrites »

I am not interested in doing this. I have always believed that I am walking well enough to be fit. You know that mindset that what I am doing with walking is enough for a day. I believe that getting that tracker is okay as long as you are someone that doesn't have time to walk a lot each day.
The Raven

Post by The Raven »

Probably 6 years ago or even more I used to use this app (for counting steps) and it was so so interesting. It's not like it can change much in my life other than having some type of statistics and I dislike I had to use GPS all the time. If I want to track how much I walked today, just count in km, why in steps?
deucher

Post by deucher »

That's how I use it because I don't like a fitness bracelet to wear on my hand, they get in the way a lot, and it's more convenient to use a phone because it's always with me, so I can just carry it in my pocket and know the number of steps if I need it.