Travel list

ZandraJoi

Travel list

Post by ZandraJoi »

Do you keep a list when you travel for what to pack & do? I have a running list for when we either go on vacation for a week (which we don't do anymore, getting too old for that lol) or just spending the nights with my parents. I have it in Microsoft Word. What I do is a couple weeks ahead of time, I start packing. I don't like waiting until the last minute. When I pack it, I highlight it in Word. Then when I'm all done, I just un-highlight.
I have a separate section that is seasonal. i.e. I don't need to bring hats & gloves when it's summer lol
The list also consists of my To-Do's around the house so I can keep it organized.
Shortie

Re: Travel list

Post by Shortie »

I haven't traveled in a while myself so I haven't needed to plan or have any to-dos but whenever I do know that I am traveling or going on holiday, I will always have some kind of to-do list and also a list of things that I need to pack. My memory is not what it used to be and I tend to get brain fog a lot so having things noted down helps me not forget things.
deucher

Re: Travel list

Post by deucher »

I have such a list, but only for the most important places, and since I will visit them and I have time, I already choose something less interesting, but what else would I like to visit